Wednesday, March 9, 2011

14 weeks



That babies are definitely growing! I got to see them this week! They all are developing beautifully and even put on a show for my doctor and I. Justin wasn't able to make this appointment (which wasn't really an appt more of a "I haven't felt the babies move can I come in to make sure they are okay?" type of thing). I did get great pictures of each of them and heard their little heart beats again!! I have more energy this week and am enjoying getting out to enjoy the beautiful Southern California weather.
I have gained a total of 3 lbs this pregnancy! I need to gain about 50 by week 30 so I need to get cracking on that.
On the 21st I will see my new doctor who will be taking over my care. I'm very sad to leave my current doctor as she was the only doctor who was proactive in helping us get pregnant. It's okay though because I know I am in good hands and will be well taken care of. My doctor told me on Monday to send her an email around our scheduled c-section and she'll come and see us and the babies!
We are hoping to have a 3D/4D ultra sound done this month too and to hopefully find out what these sweet babes are! My mom is coming to town next week and I would love to be able to do that while she is here.
So, all in all this week is good! Excited to have Justin home again and spend time as a family!!
Baby A


Baby B

Baby C

No comments:

Post a Comment