Thursday, January 12, 2012

Moving in.

We finally have internet at our new place. The move from San Diego to Tampa went really well. We are busy unpacking and turning our beautiful house into a home. Life sure hasn't slowed down for us. The babies are 5 months old already. Their cute little faces haven't even made it on this blog.
My friend Kelly was here for a few days and now my parents are here for a week or so.
Justin is enjoying his new job. I'm glad too! We've heard he could travel a lot, but we are just continuing to trust that God is in control and that He will be with us every step of the way.
Ive decided that instead of trying to catch up on the blog I'm just going to start from here. I may do a random post here and there (like a photo dump of our Christmas) but I probably won't go back as far as the babies births.
I guess here goes nothing.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment