Thursday, January 7, 2010

My first post...

Ok, here it goes... My first post...

I was a little hesitant to start a blog for quite a few reasons... The first one and main one because Justin (my beloved) doesn't really like the idea and he'd rather us live a quite life without the whole world knowing exactly what we are doing or what we are dealing with. The second, because I can be computer challenged and thought it might be difficult to make one. My last reason, who would want to read about me??
Well, I've caved! Of course with a semi-approval from Justin and a lot of advice from my dear sister in love, Carleigh (teach me that linking the page thing... please!)

Since we are in a new year and a new decade, I've decided to change my "resolution" into something that would forever benefit me. I'm reading through the Bible. At first I had no idea how to go about it. Do you read cover to cover, read a OT passage, NT passage, Psalm, and Proverb, read chronologically, or any other way? Again, Carleigh saved the day and got me the perfect (and I mean, for me) 52 week reading plan! I'm reading something different everyday for 7 days then I start over... and finish a few books at a time. I am in week one and with the encouragement from my dear sister I feel like I will accomplish this "resolution" with no problem! I am hoping to use this blog to write about what I'm learning or.... about any of the happenings going on in our family!!
So here goes nothing.... !!

2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job with your blog. Everything looks great. I am so excited to be doing this reading plan with you and am thankful to have such a great friend and sister. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pic!!! Don't you dare change it!!! We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete