Saturday, May 8, 2010

-7

Yep, that's right. Two weeks into this diet and I'm 7 pounds down. Now, if you are friends with me on facebook you probably saw my status about loosing 5 pounds in 5 days. While that is true, I went on a women's retreat last weekend (hence the reason I didn't post) and ate a little different than normal so it off-set that loosing streak.
I'm pretty stoked about the weight loss though. It's coming off quickly and healthily. I feel fantastic. I'm not gonna lie though, the first 4ish days were awful. My body was screaming CARBS, SUGAR!!! But now, I don't even desire it. I like my food, most days, and what keeps me going is knowing that in just a few short months i'll be skinny again AND healthy!
Well, that's all for now. I do have a ton to catch everyone up on... like my Women's Retreat, my Birthday (I'm about a month late on that post whoops!) having a roomates for a little while... that sorta stuff! Plus all those mundane details that I need to write in here so that when Justin gets home he can read about all the things he missed :(
Oh, and as of Monday we will be 8 weeks down! YAHOOO!!!! Only 5 more months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment