Monday, April 18, 2011

20 weeks.



I felt great most of the week. The babies are moving a lot now. We had a dr appt on Thursday that went great! Each of them look great and all have functioning organs. The perinatologist said he was very impressed with their size and actually thinks I could go to 37 weeks if my body continues to handle everything the way it is. Emmalyn is the lowest and baby A. She will remain that till d-day. She is weighing in at 9oz. She was pretty shy the entire appt but we did get to see her sweet face a little and all her limbs, hands, and feet! She is the peanut of the group too! Graham is our baby B and the rowdy one of the bunch. He wanted to be in every picture the doctor tried to take of his siblings. He is my most active baby for sure. He weighs 11 oz. He is sitting on my right side. Hudson is our baby C. He is the much calmer than Graham but still makes his presence known occasionally (as I type actually!) He weighs 10 oz. He is on my left side.
They are all kicking hard enough now where I can feel them outside my stomach so Justin gets to feel them every so often. Elijah has even been in on the action. He was pretty concerned they were hurting me, but I reassured him that they don't kick hard enough to hurt---yet!
I also measured my belly this past week too. It's 46.5 inches around!! Before too long I'll be close to 5ft around! I didn't take many pictures of my pregnancy with Elijah but I know I am about the same size as I was when I delivered him at 33 weeks. I'm also just a few pounds away from that delivery weight.
All in all I'm feeling great. I'm taking it easy and not over-doing myself. Justin went grocery shopping all on his own the first time yesterday. It was a pretty big deal considering he only goes when I absolutely need him.... He did great!! I am very impressed. He has also taken over doing most of the chores including cleaning the house, dishes, laundry, and trash! Sometimes I pitch in if it's something I can do while sitting--- like folding laundry. I am definitely slowing down, but I am thankful I am not on bedrest yet.

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember how I found your blog, but I just wanted to say you look absolutely stunning! We will be praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete